Monday, October 17, 2011

Bad Hair Days!

I would have never thought having a "BAD Hair Day" could effect me soooo much!  Women are always thinking about how we look... body image and everything else in between.  So imagine my utter dismay when I went to the hair salon thinking my hair would look FABULOUS... Only to have it turn out not so Fabulous!

Im learning that most hair stylist don't listen to their clients.  If my hair is cut into a style and I only need my hair trimmed, why would a stylist proceed to cut my hair into a style only she can understand??  So now I am clipped, dipped and on a Bad Hair Day Trip!

So Ladies Take Heed!  Make sure your stylist watches, listens and learns from YOU the Client! Also never turn your back on the mirror! Stay Focused... Hair Stylist will try to cut you into their crazy hair styles every time!
I guess I have to try to fix this... Hair Extensions Here I Come!

No comments:

Post a Comment